The Industrial Policy Revolution II : Africa in the Twenty-first Century Paperback / softback
Edited by Joan Esteban, Joseph E. Stiglitz, Justin Lin Yifu, Ebrahim Patel
Part of the International Economic Association Series series
This volume is the result of the 2012 International Economic Association's series of roundtables on the theme of Industrial Policy.
The first, 'New Thinking on Industrial Policy,' was hosted by the World Bank in Washington, D.C, and the second, 'New Thinking on Industrial Policy: Implications for Africa,' was held in Pretoria, South Africa.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 607 pages, XXVI, 607 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/12/2013
- Category: International economics
- ISBN: 9781137374509