Practical Sew & Mend : Essential Mending Know-How Paperback / softback
by Joan Gordon
A practical 'make do and mend' guide to help you fix your favourite pair of trousers or alter that special thrift store find.
With basic sewing hints and tips, you can revive your existing wardrobe and save money at the same time!
From sewing on a button to taking up a hem, everything is clearly explained so that even complete beginners can successfully tackle these tasks and more.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 120 pages, full colour photographs, illustrations
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 16/06/2016
- Category: Needlework & fabric crafts
- ISBN: 9781784941765