Roosevelt and Franco during the Second World War : From the Spanish Civil War to Pearl Harbor Hardback
Part of the The World of the Roosevelts series
This book examines the internal controversies of the Roosevelt administration in connection with Spain during World War II, the role of the President in these controversies, and the foundations of the policy that was followed from the outbreak of the Spanish Civil War until the launching of Operation Torch in 1942.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 272 pages, VIII, 272 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/01/2009
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9780230604506
- Paperback / softback from £65.95