Pregnancy : The Inside Story Paperback / softback
Utilising her wealth of material and experience, the author explores various aspects of 'the inside story' of pregnancy.
She answers such questions as: What meanings does childbearing have in the internal world?
How does a pregnant woman live with two people under her skin?
What is the expectant partner's experience? Which dreams, fears and fantasies proliferate around pregnancy and birth?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/01/2001
- Category: Child & developmental psychology
- ISBN: 9781855752573
- PDF from £27.88
- EPUB from £27.88
- Hardback from £106.15
- Paperback / softback from £40.75