De-Medicalizing Misery II : Society, Politics and the Mental Health Industry Paperback / softback
Edited by Joanna Moncrieff, Mark Rapley, Ewen Speed
This book extends the critical scope of the previous volume, De-Medicalizing Misery, into a wider social and political context, developing the critique of the psychiatrization of Western society.
It explores the contemporary mental health landscape and poses possible alternative solutions to the continuing issues of emotional distress.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 283 pages, XXV, 283 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/09/2014
- Category: Abnormal psychology
- ISBN: 9781137304650