The recipes in "Cast Iron Cookbook" reflect cast iron's long history and versatility: classic dishes like peach cobbler and fried chicken mingle with modern fare tailored to cast iron's singular strengths, like Duck with Apples, Moroccan Lamb-Stuffed Peppers, and Panko-Macadamia-Crusted Salmon.
Cast iron cooking is versatile, healthy, and above all easy.
The illustrations of collectible pans and recipes for these and any cast iron products, combined with fresh takes on the best of American cooking, make this one-of-a-kind cookbook an instant classic.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, 100 illustrations
- Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/09/2012
- Category: Cooking with specific gadgets
- ISBN: 9781620872604
- EPUB from £12.47