Daughters-in-Law Paperback / softback
When you've dedicated your life to your children, what happens when they grow up?Rachel loves being at the centre of her large family.
She has devoted herself fiercely to bringing up her three sons, but at their childhood home on the wide, bird-haunted coast of Suffolk, Rachel finds that her control begins to slip away.
Other women - her daughters-in-law - are usurping her position.
They have become more important to her boys than she is.
A crisis brings these subtle rifts to the surface. Can there be a way forward, if they are to survive as a family?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 432 pages
- Publisher: Transworld Publishers Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/01/2012
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780552776400
- EPUB from £0.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £8.00