Applied Statistics Using SPSS, Statistica, Matlab and R Hardback
Intended for anyone needing to apply statistical analysis to a large variety of science and engineering problems, this book shows how to use SPSS, MATLAB, STATISTICA and R for data description, statistical inference, classification and regression, factor analysis, survival data and directional statistics.
The 2nd edition includes the R language, a new section on bootstrap estimation methods and an improved treatment of tree classifiers, plus additional examples and exercises.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 505 pages, 129 Tables, black and white; XXIV, 505 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 08/06/2007
- Category: Probability & statistics
- ISBN: 9783540719717
- PDF from £63.33
- Paperback / softback from £61.65