Hiking the Gulf Coast : A Guide to the Area's Greatest Hiking Adventures Paperback / softback
by Joe Cuhaj
Part of the Regional Hiking Series series
Hiking the Gulf Coast highlights the 40 best hikes in the "Third Coast" region, from easy to more moderate and difficult.
The book spans Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Texas.
Complete with full-color and maps throughout, this is a must-have hiking guide to the area.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, 41 Maps; 52 Halftones, color
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 01/10/2015
- Category: Walking, hiking, trekking
- ISBN: 9781493008124
- EPUB from £19.15