Rather than attempting to comprise all aspects of grammar the way that standard texts do, this concise guide simply covers the "Dirty Dozen"--the 12 most common grammatical mistakes--demonstrating how to fix them with a variety of fresh examples.
The compact and convenient format makes it ideal for rendering quick-and-easy "first aid" in the field, presenting its material creatively and visually in a simplified, graphic approach.
Ideal for anyone from high school students to middle-aged office workers, this reference is the all-inclusive solution for those who need answers immediately, proving that getting help with grammar doesn't have to be boring or burdensome.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 32 b/w photos & 18 b/w illus
- Publisher: Marion Street Press Inc.
- Publication Date: 23/01/2012
- Category: Usage & grammar guides
- ISBN: 9781933338996