Interdisciplinary Reflective Practice through Duoethnography : Examples for Educators Hardback
Edited by Richard D. Sawyer, Joe Norris
This book explores the value of duoethnography to the study of interdisciplinary practice.
Through rich stories, scholars illustrate how dialogic and relational forms of research help to facilitate deeply emic, personal, and situated understandings of practice and promote personal reflexivity and changes in practice. In this book, students, teachers, and practitioners use duoethnography to become more aware, dialogic, imaginative, and relational in their teaching.
Forms of practice examined in this book include education, drama, nursing, counseling, and art in classroom, university, and larger professional spaces.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 188 pages, 10 Tables, color; 5 Illustrations, color; 5 Illustrations, black and white; X, 188 p. 10
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 23/09/2016
- Category: Society & social sciences
- ISBN: 9781137517388
- PDF from £84.58
- Paperback / softback from £53.79