Touching the Void Hardback
by Joe Simpson
Part of the New Windmills KS4 series
Touching the Void is a heart-stopping, true account of Joe Simpson's terrifying adventure in the Peruvian Andes.
He and his climbing partner, Simon, reached the summit of the remote peak, Siula Grande.
A few days later, Simon staggered into base camp, exhausted and frost-bitten, with news that Joe was dead.
What really happened to Joe makes not only an epic of survival but a compelling testament of friendship.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 248 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
- Publication Date: 01/10/2009
- Category: Prose: non-fiction
- ISBN: 9780435017057
- Paperback from £4.85
- Hardback from £11.55
- Mixed media product from £11.87
- eAudiobook MP3 from £7.20