Erotic Memoirs and Postfeminism : The Politics of Pleasure Hardback
by Joel Gwynne
This book analyses the impact of postfeminist discourse and the mainstreaming of pornography on our understanding of intimacy and female sexuality.
It is a broad critical survey of a recent publishing phenomenon - the female-authored erotic memoir - and positions the texts under analysis as complex and contradictory expressions of popular feminism.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 126 pages, VI, 126 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/01/2013
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9781137326539
- Paperback / softback from £31.05