Computational Methods for Fluid Dynamics Paperback / softback
In its third revised and extended edition the book offers an overview of the techniques used to solve problems in fluid mechanics on computers.
The authors describe in detail the most often used techniques.
Included are advanced techniques in computational fluid dynamics, such as direct and large-eddy simulation of turbulence.
Moreover, a new section deals with grid quality and an extended description of discretization methods has also been included.
Common roots and basic principles for many apparently different methods are explained.
The book also contains a great deal of practical advice for code developers and users.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 426 pages, 50 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 426 p. 50 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 06/11/2001
- Category: Applied mathematics
- ISBN: 9783540420743
- Paperback / softback from £45.85
- PDF from £46.75