Japan, China and Networked Regionalism in East Asia Hardback
by Joel Rathus
Part of the Critical Studies of the Asia-Pacific series
Viewing the rise of China from Japan's perspective, the author elucidates Japanese policy responses and their implications for regional institution building.
It fills a gap in knowledge about the development of East Asian regional institutions and Sino-Japanese relationships.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 235 pages, XI, 235 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/10/2011
- Category: Regional studies
- ISBN: 9780230300040
- Paperback / softback from £55.35