Religion, Theology, and Class : Fresh Engagements after Long Silence Paperback / softback
Edited by Joerg Rieger
Part of the New Approaches to Religion and Power series
This important collection of essays addresses the question of why scholars can no longer do without class in religious studies and theology, and what we can learn from a renewed engagement with the topic.
This volume discusses what new discourses regarding notions of gender, ethnicity, and race might add to developments on notions of class.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, XIII, 224 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/11/2013
- Category: Religious issues & debates
- ISBN: 9781137351425