Designing Effective Digital Badges : Applications for Learning Paperback / softback
Designing Effective Digital Badges is a hands-on guide to the principles, implementation, and assessment of digital badging systems.
Informed by the fundamental concepts and research-based characteristics of effective badge design, this book uses real-world examples to convey the advantages and challenges of badging and showcase its application across a variety of contexts.
Professionals in education, game development, mobile app development, and beyond will find strategies for practices such as credentialing, goal-setting, and motivation of their students.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 210 pages, 7 Line drawings, black and white; 9 Halftones, black and white; 2 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 04/02/2019
- Category: Higher & further education, tertiary education
- ISBN: 9781138306134
- Hardback from £96.35
- EPUB from £28.79
- PDF from £28.79