Organizational Trust : Measurement, Impact, and the Role of Management Accountants Hardback
Part of the Contributions to Management Science series
Organizations consider trust as a pillar for successful operations in an increasingly global competitive environment.
Some professionals go further and argue that in an economy trust is more important than natural resources.
This book deals with ways to measure trust and its impact on organizational performance, as well as to understand the role of Management Accounting in creating trust.
The author demonstrates that trust drives organizational performance, and reveals the key role of management accountants in facilitating the flow of trust between CEOs and line managers.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 205 pages, 13 Illustrations, color; 73 Illustrations, black and white; XX, 205 p. 86 illus., 13 illu
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 07/03/2014
- Category: Management accounting & bookkeeping
- ISBN: 9783319040684
- PDF from £93.08
- Paperback / softback from £95.35