Readings in Organizational Behavior Paperback / softback
Edited by John A., III Wagner, John Hollenbeck
The Readings in the book cover the major topics comprising the field of organizational behavior, and do so with special emphasis on the findings of rigorous organizational research.
The models and concepts presented in the following Readings are gleaned from literally thousands of studies of behavior in and of organizations.
Authors Wagner and Hollenbeck have selected them to complement their textbook, Organizational Behavior: Securing Competitive Advantage (Routledge 2010).
However it would be a worthwhile addition to any course in Organizational Behavior.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 612 pages, 30 Line drawings, black and white; 42 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 02/10/2009
- Category: Organizational theory & behaviour
- ISBN: 9780415998505