The Facts on Jehovah's Witnesses EPUB
Part of the The Facts On Series series
John Ankerberg, John Weldon, and Dillon Burroughs team up to revise and update The Facts on Jehovah's Witnesses, part of the popular Facts On Series (more than 1.9 million copies of books from this series sold). Known for their extensive research and Bible knowledge, these authors offer readers the essential facts they need to evaluate and discuss today's issues regarding the Jehovah's Witnesses, a religious organization, and the Watchtower Society. The concise, easy-to-follow information helps readers answer such questions as:
- What is the Watchtower Society and what power does it hold?
- Is the Watchtower Society's translation of the Bible accurate?
- Is the Society's teaching on salvation biblical?
Whether the reader is merely curious or searching for specific information, The Facts on Jehovah's Witnesses will give them what they are looking for--easy-to-understand, factual, and relevant information about this group.
- Format: EPUB
- Pages: 96 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers, Inc.
- Publication Date: 01/08/2008
- Category: Christian & quasi-Christian cults & sects
- ISBN: 9780736939072
- Paperback / softback from £4.75