The Province of Jurisprudence Determined and The Uses of the Study of Jurisprudence Paperback / softback
by John Austin
This edition comprises the full text of The Province of Jurisprudence Determined , a classic work of moral, political, and legal philosophy, including the chapter on Utilitarianism and the detailed discussion of social contract theory, which have been excluded from previous editions.
Also included is the essay on The Uses of the Study of Jurisprudence , which gives an important assessment of Austin's conception of analytical jurisprudence.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 432 pages
- Publisher: Hackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Publication Date: 15/09/1998
- Category: Jurisprudence & philosophy of law
- ISBN: 9780872204324
- Paperback / softback from £29.79