You Mean I Have to Do This!? Nouns, Pronouns and Reflexive Verbs : Practise French Grammar - Volume 3 Paperback / softback
by John Beaver
In order for students to excel at French GCSE, they must be able to apply their knowledge and understanding of grammar in the exams. The best way to ensure that students can do so is through repeated practice. The ‘You Mean I Have to Do This!?’ series provides a range of exercises to give students the practice they need.
These fully reproducible books contain grammar exercises for the key language structures studied at Key Stage 3 and 4, making them an ideal supplement to any scheme of work. The answer key makes checking students’ work easy for the teacher.
This volume deals with pronoun objects, position of multiple pronoun objects with all tenses, relative pronouns qui/que/dont, and more.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 38 pages, 22 Illustrations; Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Brilliant Publications
- Publication Date: 16/01/2019
- Category: Language teaching & learning (other than ELT)
- ISBN: 9780857477682