Electrical and Electronic Principles and Technology Paperback / softback
by John Bird
This practical resource introduces electrical and electronic principles and technology covering theory through detailed examples, enabling students to develop a sound understanding of the knowledge required by technicians in fields such as electrical engineering, electronics and telecommunications.
No previous background in engineering is assumed, making this an ideal text for vocational courses at Levels 2 and 3, foundation degrees and introductory courses for undergraduates.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 526 pages, 69 Tables, black and white; 584 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/03/2017
- Category: Electrical engineering
- ISBN: 9781138673526
- Hardback from £133.29