Learning Chest Imaging Paperback / softback
Edited by John C. Pedrozo Pupo
Part of the Learning Imaging series
Radiology of the thorax forms an indispensable element of the basic diagnostic process for many conditions and is of key importance in a variety of medical disciplines.
This user-friendly book provides an overview of the imaging techniques used in chest radiology and presents numerous instructive case-based images with accompanying explanatory text.
A wide range of clinical conditions and circumstances are covered with the aim of enabling the reader to confidently interpret chest images by correctly identifying structures of interest and the causes of abnormalities.
This book, which will be an invaluable learning tool, forms part of the Learning Imaging series for medical students, residents, less experienced radiologists, and other medical staff.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 242 pages, 51 Illustrations, color; 360 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 242 p. 411 illus., 51 i
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 28/02/2013
- Category: Respiratory medicine
- ISBN: 9783642341465