The International Space Station : Building for the Future Paperback / softback
Part of the Springer Praxis Books series
A comprehensive, highly readable account of complex, technical, political and human endeavor and a worthy successor to Creating the International Space Station (Springer Praxis, January 2002) by David Harland and John Catchpole.
This volume details for the first time the construction and occupation of the International Space Station from 2002 through to 2008, when it should reach American "Core Complete".
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 389 pages, 185 Illustrations, black and white; XXIV, 389 p. 185 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 17/06/2008
- Category: Aerospace & aviation technology
- ISBN: 9780387781440
- PDF from £22.96