Challenges in the Social Life of Language Hardback
by John Edwards
Part of the Language and Globalization series
The first book to highlight the most pressing sociology-of-language themes of our times.
All of which have to do with the twin issues of power and identity .
Important evidence and illustrations bearing upon these matters are provided and supplemented by an extensive bibliography.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 281 pages, IX, 281 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/02/2011
- Category: Sociolinguistics
- ISBN: 9780230500310
- PDF from £84.58
- Paperback / softback from £50.59