Convective Boiling and Condensation Paperback / softback
Part of the Oxford Engineering Science Series series
This popular and well-established reference on two-phase flows, boiling, and condensation is now available in paperback. `Convection Boiling and Condensation' is written primarily as an aid to heat exchanger design and is in its third edition.
The first two editions of the book were widely adopted in industry, by design and development engineers, and also as a graduate text for students studying this area. The third edition covers the new advances made since thelast edition in 1982, and significantly extends coverage to include new problems after each chapter to enhance its use as a text.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 640 pages, halftones, numerous line figures, tables
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 23/05/1996
- Category: Thermodynamics & heat
- ISBN: 9780198562962