When Ben, a talented psychiatrist, first meets Harry, former chief executive of a failed Wall Street bank, he diagnoses him as suicidally depressed and admits him to hospital.
But when Harry leaves Ben must keep him under observation, and is drawn into the financiers gilded world.
After a colleague of Harrys dies amid revelations of fraud, Ben realises he has made a terrible error that threatens both his career and his life.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 288 pages
- Publisher: Duckworth Overlook
- Publication Date: 18/07/2013
- Category: Thriller / suspense
- ISBN: 9780715646274
- Hardback from £15.39
- Paperback / softback from £12.55