How to Eat an Elephant : A Slice-by-Slice Guide to Total Quality Management Paperback / softback
by John Gilbert
The enormous challenge of implementing Total Quality Management -- the continuous improvement of all aspects of an organisation -- has been likened in scale to the task of eating an elephant.
It cannot be done with one bite, but requires the elephant to be divided into digestible slices.
So too with Total Quality Management: implementing improvement in any organisation requires a step-by-step (or slice-by-slice) approach.
This easy to read, practical and entertaining book details some 96 topics, or 'slices', essential for the successful introduction and maintenance of Total Quality Management and a Total Quality Culture in any organisation.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 228 pages, 1, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Cambridge Media Group
- Publication Date: 01/04/2004
- Category: Quality Assurance (QA) & Total Quality Management (TQM)
- ISBN: 9781903500118