Past Meets Present : Archaeologists Partnering with Museum Curators, Teachers, and Community Groups Paperback / softback
Edited by John H. Jameson, Sherene Baugher
The last decade has witnessed increased interest in establishing partnerships between professional practitioners in public interpretation and educational institutions to excavate and preserve the past.
These developments have occurred amidst a realization that community-based partnerships are the most effective mechanism for long-term success.
With international contributions, this volume addresses these latest trends and provides case studies of successful partnerships.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 466 pages, 10 Tables, black and white; XII, 466 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 07/03/2008
- Category: Museums & museology
- ISBN: 9780387769806