John Henry Newman: Theology & Paperback / softback
This collection of papers grew out of a concern of several at Creighton University for the perduring nature of the thought of John Henry Cardinal Newman.
Although Cardinal Newman died some one hundred years ago, his influence on today's thinking is still strong.
Like Sir Thomas More with his Utopia, Newman put forward an ideal of society and life which has a recognizable relation to the lasting possibilities open to humankind.
First published in 1992. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 304 pages
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 03/01/2019
- Category: Roman Catholicism, Roman Catholic Church
- ISBN: 9781138873339
- Paperback / softback from £19.50
- PDF from £26.99
- Hardback from £73.09
- EPUB from £26.99