Woodturning Forms and Materials Paperback / softback
by John Hunnex
The emphasis throughout is on graceful, well-proportioned forms, and on the sympathetic use of a wide range of materials - including some which are usually overlooked.
More than 100 pieces are dexribed and illustrated.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 120 colour photographs
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 30/10/2003
- Category: DIY: carpentry & woodworking
- ISBN: 9781861083555