The Olympic Games and the Environment Hardback
Part of the Global Culture and Sport Series series
This book examines the environmental credentials of Olympic Host cities and the opportunities afforded by hosting the Games towards the ecological modernization of the host nation by using perspectives offered by environmental sociology.
It also sets out projections for the environmental legacy of London 2012.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 242 pages, XII, 242 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/01/2013
- Category: Social impact of environmental issues
- ISBN: 9780230228610
- Paperback / softback from £50.59