NASA in the World : Fifty Years of International Collaboration in Space Paperback / softback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in the History of Science and Technology series
Since its inception, NASA has participated in over 4,000 international projects, yet historians have almost entirely neglected this remarkable aspect of the agency's work.
This groundbreaking work is the first to trace NASA's history in a truly international context, drawing on unprecedented access to agency archives and personnel.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 353 pages, 5 Illustrations, black and white; XVII, 353 p. 5 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/08/2013
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9781137340924
- Hardback from £75.75
- PDF from £20.39