Corporate Governance Paperback / softback
Part of the Executive MBA Series series
Corporate Governance delivers vital information on the smooth and transparent running of yourbusiness, with a high-level analysis of key governance aspects,from board selection and directors' legal obligations to board andcorporate organization.
It covers the board's role in strategy formulation,business planning, and gaining necessary new financing.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 272 pages, 10 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 01/10/2005
- Category: Management & management techniques
- ISBN: 9780071464000
- PDF from £18.36