An Enquiry into the Ideology and Reality of Market and Market System Hardback
by John Lepper
Why do markets exist? How are they maintained? What are market systems and how are they formed? This book addresses these fundamental questions and challenges the traditional view that markets and market systems are 'natural', asserting instead that they are ideologically coloured and of dubious scientific value.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 287 pages, XI, 287 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/11/2011
- Category: Economic theory & philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230320970
- Paperback / softback from £64.85