Windmills and Watermills of Suffolk Paperback / softback
by John Ling
In recent years a number of Suffolk's mills have been restored - sometimes to full working order - by private owners, councils and windmill trusts.
There is much interest locally and nationally in the preservation of these symbols of a bygone age.
In Windmills and Watermills of Suffolk, John Ling brings together some of the most important and interesting examples, including many that still survive and others that have disappeared.
Within its pages are recorded the often forgotten record-breaking giants of the past together with a host of present-day survivors that can be visited or viewed.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 100 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Amberley Publishing
- Publication Date: 15/05/2018
- Category: Industrialisation & industrial history
- ISBN: 9781445664330