Bullying in the Workplace : Causes, Symptoms, and Remedies Paperback / softback
Part of the Applied Psychology Series series
Bullying in the workplace is a phenomenon that has recently intrigued researchers studying management and organizational issues, leading to such questions as why it occurs and what causes such harassment.
This volume written by experts in a wide range of fields including Industrial and Organizational psychology, Counseling, Management, Law, Education and Health presents research on relational and social aggression issues which can result in lost productivity , employee turnover and costly lawsuits. Understanding this phenomenon is important to managers and employee morale.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 430 pages, 6 Line drawings, black and white; 4 Tables, black and white; 6 Illustrations, black and w
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/12/2014
- Category: Occupational & industrial psychology
- ISBN: 9781848729629