Subnational Government : The French Experience Hardback
Part of the French Politics, Society and Culture series
With globalization and the EU, local and regional government in member states have experienced dramatic changes in their operation, responsibilities and organizations.
Loughlin presents an overview of the theory and practice of subnational government in France and a detailed examination of the outcomes.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 239 pages, X, 239 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/04/2007
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9780333994474
- PDF from £80.75
- Paperback / softback from £73.59