North American XB-70 in Color Paperback / softback
The North American XB-70 Valkyrie is one of the most unusual looking aircraft in aviation history, and only two were constructed.
It was originally designed as a Mach 3 high-altitude bomber, but was later used as a research aircraft.
This new book by John Cambell is an all-color photo study of the XB-70, including production, flight tests, and the fatal crash of Aircraft #2.
Aircraft #1 is now at the U.S. Air Force Museum at Wright-Patterson AFB.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, over 110 color photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 26/12/1997
- Category: Military vehicles
- ISBN: 9780764305078