John F. Kennedy and the Race to the Moon Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in the History of Science and Technology series
While there are many biographies of JFK and accounts of the early years of US space efforts, this book uses primary source material and interviews with key participants to provide a comprehensive account of how the actions taken by JFK's administration have shaped the course of the US space program over the last 45 years.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 291 pages, XIII, 291 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/02/2011
- Category: History of science
- ISBN: 9780230110106
- Paperback / softback from £14.25