Schools Must Speak for Themselves : The Case for School Self-Evaluation Paperback / softback
This best-selling book illustrates how schools can tell their own story.
It draws on ground-breaking work with the National Union of Teachers to demonstrate a practical approach to identifying what makes a good school and the part that pupils, parents and teachers can play in school improvement.
Its usefulness for and use by, classroom teachers to evaluate their practice will prove to be its greatest strength in an ever expanding effectiveness literature.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, 30 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 11/03/1999
- Category: Organization & management of education
- ISBN: 9780415205801
- EPUB from £32.39
- PDF from £22.49
- Hardback from £105.00