Christian Sites Paperback / softback
by John Malam
Part of the Raintree Perspectives: Historic Places of the United Kingdom series
Which Christian places or remains still exist in the UK today? And what do they tell us about how ancient Christians lived?
This book takes a tour around of some of these places, giving a fascinating glimpse of how Christians built their houses and communities as well as why they are significant.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 02/05/2019
- Category: History & the past: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781474754194
- Hardback from £10.99
- Electronic book text from £8.19