An Evolutionary Paradigm for International Law : Philosophical Method, David Hume, and the Essence of Sovereignty Hardback
Part of the Philosophy, Public Policy, and Transnational Law series
The book transcends conventional social scientific method, political theory and its understanding of global governance to make the study of the philosophical essence of the international legal system fully accessible.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 325 pages, XVII, 325 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/12/2013
- Category: Social & political philosophy
- ISBN: 9781137376626
- Paperback / softback from £25.15