Paperback / softback
A tale of smuggling set among the cliffs, caves, and downs of Dorset.
Everyone in the tiny village of Moonfleet lives by the sea one way or another, so it's no surprise when young John Trenchard gets involved in the smuggling trade.
Forced to flee England with a price on his head, John little guesses the adventures and trials he will have before he sees Moonfleet again or the change in his fortunes when he does.
Less than 10 available - usually despatched within 48 hours
- Format:Paperback / softback
- Pages:336 pages
- Publisher:Penguin Random House Children's UK
- Publication Date:01/03/2018
- Mixed media product from £5.95
- Paperback / softback from £2.50
- CD-Audio from £9.19
- eAudiobook MP3 from £3.13
- EPUB from £1.49
- Hardback from £7.59
- Paperback from £8.84