Trumpet Basics Mixed media product
by John Miller
This new edition of Trumpet Basics (Pupil's book with CD) offers a fresh design, clear technical drawings, fun illustrations, new activities and of course all of the great tunes featured in the original Trumpet Basics.
Starting at absolute beginner level and progressing to about Grade 2, it contains: a wide range of repertoire, including original pieces and well-loved favourites from every genre warm ups and fun original exercises invaluable fact files, quizzes and technical advice covering notation, general musicianship and care of the instrument helpful fingering diagrams and rhythm boxes duets throughout - ideal for group teaching CD containing piano and trumpet accompaniments to play along with.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 64 pages, black & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Publisher: Faber Music Ltd
- Publication Date: 09/04/2003
- Category: Musical scores, lyrics & libretti
- ISBN: 9780571522866
- Paperback from £7.39