You will be able to create reusable code with encapsulation, overloading and inheritance.
The most recent techniques for debugging and testing are covered comprehensively, with information on Chrome developer tools, Jasmine, PhantomJS and Protractor.
This update finishes with chapters on constructing single-page web applications that dominate the modern web. The book is filled with real-world examples and case studies, as well as numerous reusable functions and classes to save you time in your development.
You will learn the practical skills needed to build professional, dynamic web applications.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 204 pages, 67 Illustrations, black and white; XVII, 204 p. 67 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 01/07/2015
- Category: Web programming
- ISBN: 9781430263913
- PDF from £25.49