Defining Technological Literacy : Towards an Epistemological Framework Paperback / softback
Edited by John R. Dakers
Never before have we so needed a new literacy that will enable us to meaningfully participate in the rapidly evolving technologically mediated world.
This collection offers a solid basis for defining this new technological literacy by bringing together theoretical work encompassing philosophy, design, and pedagogy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 223 pages, XIII, 223 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 09/07/2014
- Category: Philosophy: epistemology & theory of knowledge
- ISBN: 9781137373465