Flora of Iraq Volume Six : Compositae Paperback / softback
Edited by Shahina A. Ghazanfar
Part of the Flora of Iraq series
The Flora of Iraq is the only flora for this region in the Middle East.
It enables anyone documenting, studying, or managing Iraq's vast and rich flora to identify the vascular cryptograms and flowering plants.
In addition to the detailed taxonomic information, a large amount of supplementary data of general biological interest and economic interest is provided, as well as notes on vernacular names.
Nearing completion, it fills a major gap in the floral knowledge of Iraq.
Volume 6 covers the Compositae in its entirety.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 530 pages, 111 Line drawings, black and white
- Publisher: Royal Botanic Gardens
- Publication Date: 01/07/2019
- Category: Taxonomy & systematics
- ISBN: 9781842466858