Operations Officer's Guide Paperback / softback
Part of the Blue and Gold series
To succeed in today's Navy, the Operations Officer must understand the global environment where our Navy operates as well as the organisational context of how Navy missions are defined and assigned.
Written for the Operations Officer who leads the department, Operations Officer's Guide is a useful tool for anyone interested in how the Fleet works.
It is a short discount textbook.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 20 photos
- Publisher: Naval Institute Press
- Publication Date: 15/07/2012
- Category: Military history
- ISBN: 9781591141112